Friday, March 16, 2012

What I am going to do next...

I have three small pieces in mind for this project. A small oil painting, a small sculpture, and a little something else. I can not descibe the last one.
Any way, the oil painting will be on a small canvas and will have a womans face and flowers, something leaning towards the surreal side. I plan on greens and blues with yellow and pink accents.
The sculpture will be a slender, flowing figure with stainglass in the background. If all works well I hope to scraffeto the project.
The last one is a half idea, I wish to do some tort  putty project on a canvas. This one I plan to do much later because I am still shaky on how and what to do with it. But i feel a very earth oriented, young faced figure will be put into the putty.

No comments:

Post a Comment